Dr. André de Waal (author of What Makes A High Performance Organization) and Dave Hanna (author of Designing Organizations For High Performance and The Organizational Survival Code) will lead this two-day workshop that will help you to:
- Gain experience with proven tools and processes that can help you understand the whole system and its results
- Learn what makes the difference between HPOs and other organizations
- Understand how to skillfully redesign an organization to deliver high performance
- Develop your own HPO action plan
This is a highly interactive session in which you will experience the dynamics of the HPO journey. Key elements of the workshop include:
1. Seeing the whole system: all major elements of the system must be aligned to yield sustainable high performance. Single shot improvements seldom affect a system’s performance. You will be introduced to the Organizational Systems Model (OSM), a tool for diagnosing and designing a whole system.
2.Diagnosing poor performance in a real-world case study: in your small group you will connect the dots to see why the case organization is perfectly designed to get the results it gets.
3. What makes a High Performance Organization: a review of the global research, conclusions, and practical implications for your organization.
4. Designing for sustainable high performance: your small group will consider a number of design tools and make specific recommendations to lift the whole system’s performance.
5.A High Performance Partnership (HPP): research, principles, and processes for turning stakeholder transactions into real partnerships.
6.Developing an HPO action plan: summarizing key points to be implemented back home using the workshop tools to become an HPO (including developing one specific High Performance Partnership).
7. Transitioning to an HPO: lessons learned from past client experiences.
There are no reviews yet.