USE OF THIS BLOG IS CONDITIONAL UPON ADHERENCE TO THE FOLLOWING POLICIES AND CODES OF CONDUCT.
This site is an Alliance many different people and contributors with hyperlinks to their various sites or organizations. These links are provided for your convenience. The managers of HPO Global Alliance do not control or guarantee, nor are they responsible for the accuracy, relevance, or privacy of those sites. We do not share, rent, or sell any personal information with any third party unless absolutely required by law.
HPO Global Alliance is dedicated to sharing and expanding the quality of information about High Performing Organizations. Because some of the knowledge on this site has come at a cost to those who participated in the think tanks it, it is proprietary. This information is for ????
We have seen too many examples of others taking content, changing a few words and calling it their own. This is not an ethical and moral way of approaching making a living from someones elses labor and calling it your.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect some information when you login for the first time, or sign in to comment or download material for the first time. You may change your personal information at any time thereafter.
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- Your company
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- We may contact you with e-mail.
- We may send you a newsletter.
- We may occasionally conduct surveys or ask for feedback.
- We may send out notices of new information or services.
- We occasionally send promotional materials.
- We do not share your information with others. That just does not work and is extremely irritating.
We hate spam as much as you do. We will not send you any more information than you request. When we start our newsletter, you will have an opportunity to specify the frequency of e-mail updates, or you may opt out completely. Please use our RSS feed and avoid e-mails except for special announcements and notices. We will be using a third party for our newsletter and link to their policies here.
It will be deleted as soon as possible
USE AND REPRODUCTION OF CONTENT
We want to help your organization, but the content published here belongs to the author or contributor.
- You may not reproduce or republish on other websites or blogs or for other commercial purposes except with permission of that author or contributor.
- You agree not to copy content without first contacting us or the author by e-mail and obtaining permission.
- When you share content provided on this blog within your company, we expect that you will be courteous and link to the blog and to the specific article.
- The art used on this blog may not be copied or reproduced except with permission from us or from the owner of the graphic/ art.
- The pictures that we use are from various sources, Morguefiles, Unsplash, etc. and are liscenced under Creative Commons.
- Some of our content is restricted. If you have access to restricted content do not make it available to the public it is for your personal use only.
OBSCENE AND INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL
Obscene or inappropriate language and material are unacceptable and will be deleted immediately. We want to be fair, honest, and to deal with integrity. Users of this site agree to treat other people and their ideas with mutual respect and consideration, and to give credit where credit is due.
Thank you for taking the time to look and understand more about us. We believe in sharing and being a good neighbor.
Dave and Charlee Hanna