Series Two: High Performance Leadership
Purpose: to influence others so that they intrinsically pursue the organization’s purpose and goals.
Various Options: Learn what you want
— Single sessions
— Individual series
Flexible Pricing: Prices vary according to the size of your organization. Customized sessions/series may be negotiated.
These are the 10 sessions of series Two: High Performance Leadership You may choose an individual session or the entire series
- Genesis of Leadership: where and how it begins
- Natural Laws and Survival: proven principles for leadership’s staying power
- Earning Trust: the glue and lubricant of all positive behaviors
- Leadership Mindsets: Are you a subordinate or a steward?
- Make Their Business Your Business: taking stakeholders seriously
- Shaping a Compelling, Common Purpose: beyond words alone to shaping united, aligned behaviors
- Organizational Survival Code: how leaders live by natural laws
- Synergistic Partnerships: conversion from transacting to true partnering
- Embracing Change: being the role model that others want to follow
- Leaving a Legacy: Shaping your contributions to outlast your works
Key Takeaways from this series:
- Showing your total personal commitment and sacrifice to achieve the purpose/goals.
- Aligning everything with natural laws 6 that govern organizational survival.
- Deriving power from trust.
- Leading a united effort to have win-win outcomes with key stakeholders.
- Relishing the challenges of change and helping others to do same.
Knowing that your contributions will be celebrated long after you are gone.
Distance Learning: Zoom video conferencing
Engaging: More than mere virtual learning lectures
- — Pre-work
- — Worksheets and other tools
- — Application to participant’s real-world work