The certification program is divided into a three day session followed by a two day session two months later.
Purpose: to help you shape a high performance organization by:
- Deepening Your Skills
- Transforming Your Organization
- Improving Your Results
Once you are certified in using The Organizational Systems Model, you will be better able to:
- Explain the root causes of your organization’s performance 5
- Identify priorities for transforming the organizational capabilities that lead to better business results
- Organize resources to sustain great business results
- Lead others successfully to implement the Organizational Systems Model
- Create an organizational action plan to handle future challenges
The Organizational Systems Model is a well-proven whole-systems tool to help you accurately diagnose the current organizational dynamics and provide profound insights on what elements to redesign for better results.
- For Diagnosis: start with Stakeholder Needs and move clockwise to trace the cause-and-effect linkages that deliver today’s results
- For Design: start with Stakeholder Needs and move counterclockwise to shape new strategy and organizational capabilities, organizational processes, structures, rewards, and people development systems and predict their impact on culture and results.
- For Implementation: plan how to implement your design changes to ensure the needed culture and results emerge that will meet key stakeholder needs.
How It’s Organized
A three-phase process of “learning by doing” so that skills are deepened and results are improved.
- Phase I: a three-day workshop devoted to equipping you to use the model for diagnosis and design
- Phase II: Approximately 6-8 weeks between sessions to use the model in your work with an actual client group
- Phase III: A two-day workshop focusing on questions and issues from Phase II and best practices from many industries and cultures.